Antony & Angie - Running for The Roses
Hello! We're Antony and Angie and we have challenged ourselves to run 2,023 miles this year to raise £2,023 for The Roses Theatre.
We would be grateful for all support in reaching our target from cheers on the finish lines, sharing the campaign page on socials and of course pennies towards our running total!
- Saturday 21st January 2023 – Wychavon Way Ultra (40 miles)
- Sunday 26th February 2023 – Dursley Dozen (12 miles)
- Friday 31st March 2023 – Green Man Ultra (30 miles)
- Sunday 2nd April 2023 – Great Welsh Half Marathon (13 miles)
- Saturday 6th May 2023 – Malvern Hills Ultra (30 miles)
- Sunday 11th June 2023 – Charlton Challenge (13 miles)
- Saturday 24th – Sunday 25th June 2023 – Cotswold Way Ultra (100k / 62 miles)
- Thursday 10th August 2023 – Cotswold Ultra (57 miles)
- Saturday 26th August 2023 – Green Man Ultra (45 miles)
- Saturday 16th – Sunday 17th September 2023 – Cotswold Way Ultra (102 miles)
- Sunday 29th October 2023 – Stroud Half Marathon (13 miles)
- Sunday 5th November 2023 – Guy Fawkes (5 miles)
- Sunday 12th November 2023 – Double Gloucester (6 miles)
- Saturday 9th December 2023 – Reindeer Romp (4k / 2 miles)
- Friday 29th December 2023 – Seven Sins (7 miles)
- Sunday 31st December 2023 – New Years Eve Run (14 miles)
In addition to the above runs we'll also be doing training runs and participating in monthly parkruns in Tewkesbury, Gloucester and Cheltenham.
To join in with any of Antony and Angie’s runs please contact Antony on [email protected]
‘Myself, Angie, and the puppies are well on target for our mileage we've run almost 200 miles so far this year, we have our next organised run on 26/02 a short but fun 12 mile.
‘My first Ultra went really well though my legs are a little sore at the moment, the view from the top of Bredon Hill was spectacular as we had to climb up through the fog it was a total of 41.77 miles, which equates to 77,110 steps.’